Swap Meet Rules 1. Auto related items only. No refurbished, re-chromed,or restored allowed)
- Swap Meet and Car Corral spaces are 10’ wide x 20’ deep.
- Swap Meet spaces are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Car Corral spaces will be assigned at the event.
- Swap Meet and Car Corral spaces cost $65 before the event and $70 at the gate.
- The last day to process pre-event sales are the Monday of the week of the event.
- Set-up Hours
- Thursday: 2pm – 7pm, enter Gate 12 off of Valley Ave
- Friday: 6am – 9am & 5pm – 7pm, enter Gate 5 off of Bernal Ave
- Saturday/Sunday: 5am – 8am, enter Gate 5 off of Bernal Ave
- Each vendor is entitled to 1 vehicle access pass per space and 1 weekend vendor passes
- Commercial Sales - Visit the become a vendor page or by calling 925-218-9151.
- For more information contact us here
2. Vendors selling new product are not allowed in the swap meet. For commercial sales information see above.
3. Each swap space must be utilized for the purpose of selling; otherwise the space may be cleared and resold. Parking only is not allowed, vehicles will be towed and impounded at the owner’s expense.
4. No vendor shall sublet or resell his/her space.
5. No scooters, roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, bicycles, motorized conveyances or pets allowed during event hours
6. Swap spaces not occupied by 8am will be resold.
7. No vehicles will be allowed to drive into the swap meet area during buyer/spectator hours.
8. No set up after 8am Saturday and Sunday.
9. No breaking down of spaces until 2pm on Sunday (no exceptions).
10. Goodguys reserves the right to exclude or reject without recourse any person or items which have violated these rules or are otherwise deemed objectionable.
11. Pleasanton Fairgrounds prohibits the sale of vehicles and/or other items in the Spectator Parking Lot. Violators will be towed or removed. Seller’s Status
- If you do not have a seller’s permit and are not an exempt or occasional seller you may not sell at these events. A temporary seller’s permit can be obtained at any local Board of Equalization office, at no cost to you. The business address on your temporary permit should be the address of the temporary selling location (4501 Pleasanton Ave, Pleasanton, CA 94566). The mailing address is your permanent place of business or residence.
- Occasional sellers are persons who will not be making a series of sales sufficient in number, scope and character to constitute an activity requiring the holding of a seller’s permit. Occasional sellers typically include persons who have cleared out their garage of their own used items, and sell only those items.
- To confirm whether or not you are required to have a seller’s permit number contact the State Board of Equalization at 1515 Clay St, 3rd Floor – Oakland, CA 94612, (510) 622-4100 or www.boe.ca.gov.