March 15-17, 2013
Texas Motor Speedway
3545 Lone Star Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76177
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Texas Motor Speedway Phone: (817) 215-8500
- Texas Motor Speedway Official Website
- Click Here For A Facility Map (PDF)
- Friday, March 15 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, March 16 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, March 17 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $18.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - FREE
- Purchase Tickets Here
- Click Here For A Military Discount Coupon (PDF)
- Download the Weekend Hap's Flyer (PDF)
- Over 2,000 Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- All American Sunday
- Goodguys Autocross
- Cruise The Texas Motor Speedway Track (Saturday: 5:00pm to 8:00pm / Sunday: Noon to 1:00pm)
- Team Texas NASCAR Stock Car Rides (additional fee required)
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Ahwooga.com Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- See the Gas Monkey Garage Swag Van and Shelby
- Live Music Entertainment
- Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make nâ€™ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
- Complimentary Guest Shuttles provided from spectator parking
Cruises & Parties
- Saturday Night Track Cruise - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Sunday Adternoon Track Cruise - Noon to 1:00pm
- 2013 Custom Rod of the Year Finalist
- 2013 Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- Goodguys Gazette Pick
- Goodguys Builder's Choice Top 10
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em'
- Homebuilt Heaven
- Mighty Muscle
- Goodguys Builder's Choice
- Deuce Doins
- Trick Truck Corral
- Friday 3/15 â€“ 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 3/16 - 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- All American Sunday 3/17 - 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
- Don't Miss The Pro-Class Driver Autograph Session in The AutoCross Pits on Saturday from 11:30 to Noon
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
2014 Early Bird Registration Information:
â€śShow & Shineâ€ť Pre-Registration
For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a â€śShow & Shine Registrationâ€ť good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Childrenâ€™s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more! And if you register before pre-registration ends on 3/1/13, youâ€™ll save $10 OFF the at-event price!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If youâ€™re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55 or save $10 off the registration cost and pay only $45 if you pre-register before pre-registration closes for this event on 3/1/13.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys â€śGood Dealâ€ť Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Pre-Registration has ended for this event
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 3/1/13 (2 weeks prior to the event).
â€śAll American Sundayâ€ť Pre-Registration
For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the â€śAll American Sunday Registrationâ€ť for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, March 17 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Childrenâ€™s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 before 3/1/13 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at DWF Marriott Hotel & Golf Club, located at 3300 Championship Parkway in Fort Worth, TX between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.
Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event at Texas Motor Speedway between the hours of 7am to Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below). CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Click Here For More Information About All American Sunday
- Pre-Registration has ended for this event
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 3/1/13 (2 weeks prior to the event)
â€śAt-Eventâ€ť Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 3/1/13, donâ€™t worryâ€¦ you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at DWF Marriott Hotel & Golf Club, located at 3300 Championship Parkway in Fort Worth, TX during the following hours:
- Thursday 3/14 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 3/15 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 3/16 - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 3/17 - 7:00am to noon
AHWOOGA.COM SWAP MEET &
AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Ahwooga.com Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
P.O. Box 21311
Columbus, OH 43221
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
Goodguys has partnered with many quality and convenient local area hotels to provide travelers discounted nightly rates. Space is limited so book your rooms today!
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Model & Pedal Car Show
If you are interested in participating in the Model & Pedal Car show, please contact Scott Henkes at (972) 979-0168
Click Here To Download The Model Car Show Registration Flyer (PDF) (coming soon)
Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
If you are interested in selling in the Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery, please contact:
5214 South Zeno Way
Centennial, CO 80015
Click Here To Download The Arts & Crafts Registration Flyer (PDF)
Onsite RV camping is available for $35.00 per night. Campsites open on Wednesday, March 13 at 1:00pm, include water and electricity and are first come, first serve. CASH ONLY please.
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here
For all media inquiries, please contact Betsy Bennett at (503) 246-0237 or e-mail her here.
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 3/1/13 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.