October 24-26, 2014
Charlotte Motor Speedway
5555 Concord Parkway South, Concord, NC 28027
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Phone: (704) 455-3200
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Official Website
- Click Here For A Facility Map (PDF)
- Friday, October 24 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, October 25 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, October 26 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
|Spectator Pricing||At The Gate|
|General Admission (ages 13+)||$18.00||$18.00|
|Kids (ages 7-12)||$6.00||$6.00|
|Kids (ages 6 & under)||Free|
|Parking||$5.00 charged by the Charlotte Motor Speedway|
|Military Personnel||Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!|
- Over 3,000 Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- All American Sunday
- Goodguys Autocross
- Cruise The Charlotte Motor Speedway Track (information flyer coming soon)
- Ives Brothers Wall of Death - Motorcycle Stunt Show
- Penzoil ®Theatre Features “Breaking Barriers” - more info
- Historic NASCAR Display - Display of historic and contemporary NASCAR vehicles, presented by Rhine Built
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Swap Meet & AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Live Music Entertainment
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
Cruises & Parties
- Thursday Poker Run To NASCAR Shops (Details Coming Soon)
- Thursday Kick Off Party at Fatman Fabrications
- T.G.I.F Party at Detroit Speed
- Saturday Night Track Cruise Under The Lights - 6:00pm-8:30pm - Pick Up Your Cruise Ticket At Registration
- Sunday Night Track Cruise Under The Lights - 4:00pm - Pick Up Your Cruise Ticket At Registration
- 2015 Goodguys / LMC Truck Parts & Accessories Truck of the Year Late Finalist
- 2015 Goodguys / Grundy Worldwide Insurance Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- 2015 Goodguys / Hemmings muscle Machines Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist
- PPG Dream Car
- Builder's Choice
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em'
- Homebuilt Heaven presented by Speedway Motors
- Mighty Muscle
- Goodguys Builder's Choice
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doin’s
- All American Sunday
- Suede & Chrome
- Friday 10/24 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 10/25 - 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- All American Sunday 10/26 - 8:00am to Noon
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deals” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Pre-registration has ended for this event. Please see At-Event Registration information below.
** Please Note: The final day to pre-register online for this event is 10/10/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
“All American Sunday” Pre-Registration
For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the “All American Sunday Registration” for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, October 26 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 beginning 1/1/14 and before 10/10/14 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at Charlotte Motor Speedway between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.
Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event at Charlotte Motor Speedway between the hours of 7am to Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below. CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Click Here For More Information About All American Sunday
- Click Here For An At-Event $10 OFF All American Sunday Coupon
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 10/10/14 (2 weeks prior to the event)
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 10/10/14, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at Charlotte Motor Speedway during the following hours:
- Thursday 10/23 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 10/24 - 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 10/25 - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 10/26 - 7:00am to noon
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
P.O. Box 21311
Columbus, OH 43221
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
Goodguys has partnered with many quality and convenient local area hotels to provide travelers discounted nightly rates. Space is limited so book your rooms today!
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Model & Pedal Car Show
Full-Service RV camping spots are available by calling Tom Johnson at (704) 455-4445. Spaces are $30-$50/night and are available as Back-IN and Pull-Through sites.
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here.
For all media inquiries, please contact John Drummond at (650) 393-5699 or e-mail him here, or contact the Charlotte Motor Speedway PR department at (704) 455-3209.
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 10/10/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds