May 16-18, 2014
LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium
1 Titans Way, Nashville, TN 37213
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium Phone: (615) 565-4300
- LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium Website
- Facility Map (PDF)
- Friday, May 16 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, May 17 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, May 18 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $18.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - $5.00 fee charged by LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium
- Military Personnel – Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!
- Over 2,000 Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- All American Sunday
- Goodguys Autocross
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
- Shopper Shuttle to downtown Nashville shopping areas
Cruises & Parties
- Thursday Kick Off Party 4PM - 8PM at Advanced Plating - Information Flyer (PDF)
- T.G.I.F Party At The Marriott Nashville Airport Host Hotel at 6:00pm
- Saturday Night Party At The Marriott Nashville Airport Host Hotel at 7:00pm
- 2014 Goodguys / Vintage Air Custom Rod of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Street Rod Headquarters Truck of the Year Early Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Hemmings Muscle Machines Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Grundy Worldwide Insurance Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist
- Goodguys Builder's Choice Awards by Bobby Alloway
- PPG Dream Car
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em' presented by Goodyear Tires
- Homebuilt Heaven presented by Speedway Motors
- Mighty Muscle
- Goodguys Builder's Choice
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doin’s
- All American Sunday
- Friday 5/16 – 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 5/17 - 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- All American Sunday 5/18 - 8:00am to Noon
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
To display your vehicle at a Nationals event in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, 2 adult weekend tickets to the show, Children’s Passes, the opportunity to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, a chance to win a Goodguys Award and more!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deal” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
** Please Note: The final day to pre-register online for this event is 5/2/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
"All American Sunday" Pre-Registration
For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the “All American Sunday Registration” for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, May 18 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, 2 adult weekend tickets to the show, Children’s Passes, the opportunity to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, a chance to win a Goodguys Award and more!
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 up to 5/2/14 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.
Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event at LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium between the hours of 7am to Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below). ($30 with the discount coupon below). CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Click Here For More Information About All American Sunday
- Click Here For An At-Event $10 OFF All American Sunday Coupon
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 5/2/14 (2 weeks prior to the event)
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 5/2/14, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at LP Field, Tennessee Titan Stadium during the following hours:
- Thursday 5/15 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 5/16 - 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 5/17 - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 5/18 - 7:00am to noon
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
P.O. Box 21311
Columbus, OH 43221
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
- Click Here For More Details On Local Attraction
There is no RV camping available onsite. However, there are several campgrounds in the area as follows:
Yogi Bear Jellystone Camp
2572 Music Valley Drive
Contact Beth Wilson at (800) 547-4480
2626 Music Valley Drive
Contact Gayle Williams at (800) 562-7789
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here.
For all media inquiries, please contact Betsy Bennett at (503) 246-0237 or e-mail her here.
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 5/2/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.