October 3-5, 2014
Texas Motor Speedway
3545 Lone Star Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76177
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Texas Motor Speedway Phone: (817) 215-8500
- Texas Motor Speedway Official Website
- Click Here For A Facility Map (PDF) (Coming Soon)
- Friday, October 3 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, October 4 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, October 5 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $18.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - FREE
- Military Personnel â€“ Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!
- Over 2,500 Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- All American Sunday
- Goodguys Autocross
- Cruise The Texas Motor Speedway Track In Your Vehicle - get your track cruise ticket at registration
- Team Texas NASCAR Stock Car Rides (additional fee required)
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Live Music Entertainment
- Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make nâ€™ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
- Complimentary Guest Shuttles provided from spectator parking
Cruises & Parties
- Saturday Night Track Cruise - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Sunday Afternoon Track Cruise - Noon
- 2014 Goodguys / Street Rod Headquarters Truck of the Year Early Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / LMC Truck Parts & Accessories Truck of the Year Late Finalist
- 2014 Goodguys / Hemmings Muscle Machines Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- 2013 Goodguys / Grundy Worldwide Insurance Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist
- PPG Dream Car
- Builder's Choice
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em'
- Homebuilt Heaven presented by Speedway Motors
- Mighty Muscle
- Builder's Choice
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doinâ€™s
- All American Sunday
- Friday 10/3 â€“ 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 10/4 - 9:00am to Noon & 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- All American Sunday 10/5 - 8:00am to Noon
- Click Here For More Details About Goodguys AutoCross
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
â€śShow & Shineâ€ť Pre-Registration
For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a â€śShow & Shine Registrationâ€ť good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Childrenâ€™s Passes, the chance to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, win a Goodguys Award and more!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If youâ€™re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys â€śGood Dealsâ€ť Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
** Please Note: The final day to pre-register online for this event is 9/19/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
â€śAll American Sundayâ€ť Pre-Registration
For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the â€śAll American Sunday Registrationâ€ť for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, October 5 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, 2 adult weekend tickets to the show, Childrenâ€™s Passes, the opportunity to participate in Goodguys AutoCross, a chance to win a Goodguys Award and more!
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 beginning 1/1/14 and before 9/19/14 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at the DWF Marriott Hotel & Golf Club, located at 3300 Championship Parkway in Fort Worth, TX between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.
Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event at the DWF Marriott Hotel & Golf Club, located at 3300 Championship Parkway in Fort Worth, TX, between the hours of 7am to Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below). ($30 with the discount coupon below). CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Click Here For More Information About All American Sunday
- Click Here For An At-Event $10 OFF All American Sunday Coupon
â€śAt-Eventâ€ť Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 9/19/14, donâ€™t worryâ€¦ you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at host hotel, the DWF Marriott Hotel & Golf Club, located at 3300 Championship Parkway in Fort Worth, TX, during the following hours:
- Thursday 10/2 - 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday 10/3 - 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 10/4 - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 10/5 - 7:00am to noon
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
P.O. Box 21311
Columbus, OH 43221
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
Goodguys has partnered with many quality and convenient local area hotels to provide travelers discounted nightly rates. Space is limited so book your rooms today!
- Click Here For A Preferred Hotel List (PDF) (Coming Soon)
- Click Here for the Interactive Hotel Map
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Model & Pedal Car Show
If you are interested in participating in the Model & Pedal Car show, please contact Scott Henkes at (972) 979-0168.
Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
If you are interested in selling in the Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery, please contact:
Onsite RV camping is available for $35.00 per night. Campsites open on Wednesday, October 1st at 12:00pm and include water and electricity and are first come, first serve. CASH ONLY please.
Event Scooters will provide the scooter rental service for this event. You can make reservations by calling (567) 674-8729 or on their website by clicking here.
For all media inquiries, please contact Betsy Bennett at (503) 246-0237 or e-mail her here.
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 9/19/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.