August 15-17, 2014
Spokane County Fair & Expo Center
404 North Havana Street, Spokane, WA 99202
Event Contact Information:
- Goodguys Office Phone: (925) 838-9876
- Spokane County Fair & Events Center Phone: (509) 477-1766
- Spokane County Fair & Expo Center Website
- Click Here For A Facility Map (PDF)
- Friday, August 15 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday, August 16 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Sunday, August 17 - 8:00am to 3:00pm
Spectator Admission & Pricing
- General Admission (ages 13+) - $15.00
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
- Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
- Parking - FREE
- Military Personnel – Show your active or retired military ID for $5 off your General Admission ticket!
- Over 1,500 Hot Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru '72
- Indoor Car Show
- All American Sunday
- Vendor & Manufacturer Exhibits
- Swap Meet
- AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Model & Pedal Car Show
- Live Music Entertainment
- Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
- Free Kids Entertainment - Revell Model Car Make n’ Take, PPG Kids Coloring Contest, Clowns & More!
Cruises & Parties
- Thursday Hot Rod Cruise
- Thursday Kick Off Party
- T.G.I.F Party
- 2014 Goodguys / Hemmings Muscle Machines Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- Goodguys Builder's Choice Awards by JF Kustoms
- Goodguys Gazette Pick
- Goodguys Pick
Special Parking Areas
- Ya Gotta Drive Em' presented by Goodgyear Tires
- Homebuilt Heaven presented by Speedway Motors
- Mighty Muscle
- Goodguys Builder's Choice
- YoungGuys/Gals presented by Jet-Hot Performance Coatings
- Trick Truck Corral
- Deuce Doin’s
- All American Sunday
VEHICLE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
“Show & Shine” Pre-Registration
For all vehicles 1972 and older, we offer the opportunity for you to participate in and display your vehicle at the show with a “Show & Shine Registration” good for all three days of the event. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to win a Goodguys Award and more!
To display your vehicle in our Show & Shine, you need to be a Goodguys Member. If you’re currently a Goodguys Member, you can display your vehicle all three days of the show for just $55.
Not a Goodguys member? No problem! You can sign-up to become a member for as little as $20 (Silver Membership) or $35 (Gold Membership). Your Goodguys membership not only gets you 12 monthly digital or hard-copy issues of the Goodguys Gazette Magazine, it also gets you loads of exclusive Goodguys Members-Only benefits and perks including discounts on car registrations and merchandise, access to the Goodguys “Good Deasl” Member Discount Program, a personalized ID card and more! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
- Pre-registration has closed for this event. See "At-Event" registration below.
** Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 8/1/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
"All American Sunday" Pre-Registration
For the car guys and gals who own a vehicle newer than our traditional 1972 cut-off date, we offer the “All American Sunday Registration” for all years of American made and/or powered vehicles on Sunday, August 17 only. Your registration comes with space to display your vehicle on Sunday only as well as a Goodguys Goodie Bag, Tickets to the event, Children’s Passes, the chance to win a Goodguys Award and more!
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can pre-register to display your vehicle at our All American Sunday, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 beginning 1/1/14 and before 8/1/14 or you can register on the Sunday of the event at the Spokane County & Events Center between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.
Non-Members can only register their vehicle for our All American Sunday on the Sunday of the event at the Spokane County & Events Center between the hours of 7am to Noon. Registration for non-members is just $40 ($30 with the discount coupon below. CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER or call (925) 838-9876.
* Please Note: Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 8/1/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
“At-Event” Vehicle Registration
If you miss the Pre-Registration cut-off date for this event, which is 8/1/14, don’t worry… you can still register your vehicle the weekend of the show at the Spokane County Fair & Events Center during the following hours:
- Thursday 8/14 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 8/15 - 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 8/16 - 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 8/17 - 7:00am to noon
SWAP MEET & AUTOTRADER CLASSICS CARS 4 SALE CORRAL
If you would like to sell automotive parts or memorabilia in the Swap Meet or a vehicle in the AutoTrader Classics Cars 4 Sale Corral, please contact the Swap Meet Director for this event using the information below:
4409 North Myrtle
Spokane, WA 99217
- Click Here To Download A Registration Form (PDF)
- Click Here For More Information About Goodguys Swap Meets & Cars 4 Sale Corral
Make a vacation out of your trip to a Goodguys show by exploring and experiencing the many great local attractions, sporting events, museums, gardens and restaurants in the surrounding area.
RV camping is available on-site at the Spokane County Fair & Events Center by calling Sue Kokkinen at 509-477-2770. Pricing is as follows:
- Dry - $8.00/night
- Electric Only - $19.00/night
- Electric & Water - $26.00/night
Scooter rentals will not be available at this event.
Model & Pedal Car Show
If you are interested in participating in the Model & Pedal Car show, please contact David Zaccanti at (509) 868-8965.
Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery
If you are interested in participating in the Goodgals Arts & Crafts Gallery, please contact:
413 North 17th
Coeur d' Alene, ID 83814
For all media inquiries, please contact Betsy Bennett at (503) 246-0237 or e-mail her here
Online Pre-Registration closes at midnight on 8/1/14 (2 weeks prior to the event).
No golf carts or motorized conveyances are allowed! Exceptions will be made for disabled participants with single-person conveyances only.
No pets, cans, bottles, bicycles, scooters or roller/inline skates are allowed on grounds.