"Street Rod Headquarters" Custom Of The Year
HOW IT IS SELECTED: Goodguys will select the Top 5 and Winner based on qualifying submission criteria.
WHO’S ELIGIBLE: Custom cars 1936 through 1972 vintage.
HOW TO ENTER: Complete this registration form and fulfill the (10) criteria below.
BASIC CRITERIA: This award is designed to honor an exceptional custom car. The award is open to all styles and genres of customs (from traditional to radical to modern).
ALL TOP 12 AWARD WINNERS RECEIVE:
- National bragging rights
- Beautiful billet aluminum award
- Full color feature in the Goodguys Gazette and Yearbook
- Special feature on our website and on FuelCurve.com
- Hot Rod Halo Stanchion, Meguiar’s car care products and RaceDeck Flooring
- Exclusive invitation and travel accommodations to the season-ending Goodguys 23rd Southwest Nationals in Scottsdale, AZ November 20-22, 2020
Criteria for entering the "Street Rod Headquarters" Custom Of The Year
- Entries must be received with completed requirements by Friday October 2, 2020
- Top 5 announced on Goodguys website Friday October 9, 2020
- Winner announced on Goodguys website Friday October 16, 2020
- You must be a current Goodguys Member
- Provide a 5-7 minute video (10 minute max time) of the car describing the overall build. Cover body modifications, paint, trim, engine compartment, chassis, interior and wheels
- Link to :30 second YouTube or Vimeo video of car driving
- Link to YouTube or Vimeo video link for all video presentations
- Provide 7 pictures of entry: 1 front view, 1 (each) L and R side view, 1 rear view, 1 engine compartment and 2 interior (photos not to exceed 1MB each)
- Upload the completed Tech Sheet document - PDF or Word Doc
Note - Download the Tech Sheet PDF to your desktop to fill in for uploading in the form below.
Winner of the Goodguys 2020 Custom Of The Year will be required to attend Goodguys Southwest Nationals November 20-22, 2020 and park in the 2020 Champions Arena.