STREET RODDER Magazine’s Painless Performance Top 100 Program returns to eight Goodguys events in 2011. STREET RODDER photographers will be at the Goodguys National events listed below looking for their favorite rods and custom cars. At each of the events, the magazine’s editors will select 10 vehicles, to be prominently presented in magazine’s event coverage and on their website. Every winner, 100 in all, will receive an exclusive custom jacket stitched with a distinctive “Painless Performance Presents STREET RODDER Magazine Top 100” logo.
At the end of the year, the 100 finalists from each of these events (which include 20 picks made outside of Goodguys events) will be judged by a panel of pros consisting of STREET RODDER editors and experts from Painless Performance. One vehicle will be selected as their Street Rod of the Year. The winning car, maybe yours, will be highlighted on the pages of the magazine and its owner, maybe you, will receive a trophy and a one-of-a-kind Painless Performance/STREET RODDER Magazine Street Rod of the Year letterman jacket!
Eighty of the Top 100 finalists will be selected at these Goodguys events:
• 1st Spring Lone Star Nationals, March 18-20, Ft Worth, TX
• 11th Del Mar Nationals, April 1-3, Del Mar, CA
• 20th East Coast Nationals, June 24-26, Rhinebeck, NY
• 14th PPG Nationals, July 8-10, Columbus, OH
• 10th Great Northwest Nationals, Aug 19-21, Spokane, WA
• 1st WIX Filters Speedway Nationals, Sept 16-18, Indianapolis, IN
• 18th Southeastern Nationals, Oct 28-30, Charlotte, NC
• 14th Southwest Nationals, Nov 18-20, Scottsdale, AZ