Pleasanton, CA – Goodguys Rod & Custom Association and Performance Plus Global Logistics have teamed up to provide substantially reduced LTL shipping costs for Goodguys members, sponsors and vendors.
Founded in 2007, Performance Plus Global Logistics is a worldwide, well-respected provider of transportation, warehousing and distribution services with over 100 million dollars in buying power.
Whether you need less-than-truckload (LTL), full truckload, expedited, International or ocean shipping – this new partnership will save you money. “This is a no brainer,” said Goodguys President Marc Meadors. “Through our alliance with Performance Plus Global Logistics – all of our members and partners can now save money on their shipping costs. Think of it in terms of sharing a taxi ride. We’re fortunate to have access to this new and exciting partnership. We think we can cut 20-30% off shipping and freight costs beginning immediately!”
Key features of this new and exciting program include:
• Deep discounts on shipping whether you ship a half skid a month or 50 skids per day
• Get discounts while continuing to work with your current preferred carriers
• Single source booking & tracking eliminates your need to coordinate with multiple carriers
• Consolidated and detailed invoicing streamlines billing for you and your customers.
• Customizable reporting tools help you manage and monitor your expenses and activity
• No cost to participate.
This new cost-cutting service, exclusive to Goodguys members, sponsors and vendors, requires only a minimum amount of your time to get started. Simply request a brief program orientation (either online or on-site), complete the simplified credit application, receive your online login credentials and begin shipping & saving within 24 hours. It’s really that simple.