The 2009 Terrific 12 award winners will be together in a spectacular display presented by Street Rod Headquarters at this weekend’s 12th Southwest Nationals, November 20, 21 & 22 at Westworld in Scottsdale, Arizona!
These are the finest rods, customs, muscle cars, street machines and trucks in the entire country folks! Check out this amazing lineup!
- West Coast Custom of the Year – Ted Stevens, Los Gatos, CA – 1940 Mercury Coupe
- Street Rod d’Elegance – Marvin Bok, Auburn, IN – 1939 Ford Convertible
- Hot Rod of the Year – Bill Steele, Oakdale, PA – 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
- Classic Instruments Street Rod of the Year – Doug Cooper, Oyster Bay Cove, NY – ’32 Ford B 400
- Ridetech Street Machine of the Year – Barry Blomquist, Onalaska, WI – 1962 Corvette “C1RS”
- Hushpower America’s Most Beautiful Street Rod – Marvin Bok, Auburn, IN – 1939 Ford Convertible
- Lincoln Electric Custom Rod of the Year – Brian Vanzant, Paducah, Kentucky – 1950 Chevrolet
- Hemming’s Muscle Machines Magazine Muscle Car of the Year – Dennis Albaugh, Ankeny, Iowa – 1969 Yenko Camaro
- Street Rod Headquarters Truck of the Year (early) – Betsy Rose, Boyerstown, Pennsylvania – 1935 Ford
- Truck of the Year (late) – Kirk Johnson, Sacramento, CA – 1968 Ford
- Grundy Worldwide Kustom of the Year – Jon and Kali Budda’s Newman Lake, Washington – 1957 Chevy
- Detroit Speed Muscle Machine of the Year – Bryan Frank, Scottsbluff, NE – 1969 Pontiac Trans Am
Based in Vancouver, Washington Street Rod Headquarters is the official sponsor of the Terrific 12 display as well as the Truck of the Year Early award. Street Rod Heaqdquarters is your single source street rod parts supplier. For more, visit their website at www.streetrodhq.com